02‏/05‏/2010

114 - Anastasia

Dear Nafitha,

I was exhilarated when I found a communication channel with you, and was even more when I read Najah's comment and message. I feel that I restored Deena of Al Khaleel.

I would like to share with you a poem written by Sara only two days ago. She was very much affected by the story of Anastasia the princess and the Qisar's daughter and the way her family was killed by the communists! She started searching and reading about her and then this poem was born! Enjoy it ....

Anastasia

At the creeps of the night

When the moon is full and white

Walks a tiny little girl

On her neck, a necklace made of pearl

Suddenly, she sees a woman

Holding a beautiful, purple fan

The child begs her for food

Although the grown-up looks in a bad mood

The adult gives the girl a smirk

And starts talking about pink

Suddenly, her mate stops and looks at the child

Whom her begging was touching and mild

The mates become pale and say:

This girl, the missing princess,

Will make grandma for us pay

Sara Yousef Amro

Grade 5

Mirdif Private School

Dubai

أضِفْ تَعْليقًا إِنْ أَحْبَبْتَ


ليست هناك تعليقات: